- The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Get game ready with performance that’s twice as fast as the GeForce GTX 950 and up to 70% faster than the GTX 1050.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep your GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Compact design maximizes compatibility.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Packs a Punch
Phoenix graphics cards pack as much performance as possible into a compact design that offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis. Limited space begs an efficient cooling system, and the Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 delivers with a fan that sports dual ball bearings and is certified for IP5X dust resistance. Whether you’re upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the Phoenix is a potent package that delivers latest-gen performance.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
NVIDIA® G−SYNC™ Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA® G-SYNCTM display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
Featuring concurrent execution of floating point and integer operations, adaptive shading technology, and a new unified memory architecture with twice the cache of its predecessor, NVIDIA Turing™ shaders enable awesome performance increases in today’s games.
Easily upgrade your PC and get game ready with performance that’s twice as fast as the GeForce GTX 950 and up to 70% faster than the GTX 1050 in the latest games.
GeForce Experience™ is the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card. Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep your GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
This powerful tool lets you take professional-grade screenshots of your games. Now, you can record and share your most brilliant gaming experiences with super-resolution, 360-degree, HDR, and stereoscopic capture modes.
MORE CREATING, LESS WAITING
Dedicated GPU power accelerates the creative apps you use every day. Combined with NVIDIA Creator Ready Drivers, you’ll get additional performance and reliability to supercharge your creativity.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Product specifications may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photography and monitor settings.Due to photographic variables and conditions, actual product appearance may differ from images shown on this site.Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
*ASUS will not be responsible for customer induced damage to the product, or to user-added materials applied to the product.